Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Last Cookie Crumbled.

I weigh 240lbs.

That is too much, and it's time for me to take responsibility and change. I've created this blog to document my change, to document my ability to live my own life.

I will be posting my thoughts, stories, and pictures of this experience as well as past items to give you an understanding of me.

I can honestly say the weight gain started in Grade 7, after I had switched from a private Christian School to a Catholic feeding ground. Previously I had been in an educational bubble, along with my older brother and sister, but as they graduated and moved on the tuition became too much. So I moved to a Catholic elementary school in the area; it was here where I entered a much different way of life.

I never really had close friends at this school, not many friends at all. But I did find friendships with twinkies, chips, and dips. They we're always there for me, never cussing me out or calling me names, they we're the perfect friends.

But now I have to change, at the age of 22 I shouldn't be living this way. If you found your way here somehow, I invite you to follow along with me, I'm hoping a happy ending.

//See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment